Thank you for allowing me to capture your family photos. I truly enjoyed spending time with each of you, getting to know your personalities and capturing such sweet memories for your “not so little” family! I hope each of you enjoyed your session and love the photos as much as I do!
After spending over two hours capturing your session and countless hours editing over 1,000 images, I would like to remind every person of the guidelines set by ANYoung Photography when a session is booked:
- When sharing photos on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc) the clients agree to credit the photographer ( do not remove watermarked logos, provide links to photographer, etc)
- Clients agree to make NO MODIFICATIONS TO ANY OF THE PHOTOS I.E. FILTERS, EDITS OF ANY KIND, etc.
- Photographer has the right to use images for portfolio building, business purposes etc.
- Client Online Gallery will stay active with no expirate date.
- Any other photos taken during the paid session should disclose that they were not the paid photographer when posting. Per agreement upon booking clause stated “No cameras/camcorders/any type of recording device are allowed during the session unless prior arrangement has been made between client and photographer, including a written agreement. The photographer will not continue if there are other cameras, video taping or photographers during the session.” Any person or business posting images taken by ANYoung Photography, insinuating that it is their work will face legal actions.
To access your photos click the button below