1. This agreement constitutes an order for wedding portraiture services, including the taking of wedding pictures as agreed to by both parties: ANYoung Photography and client. Unless otherwise specified, it is understood that any and all rights to proofs, final or sample prints, thereof shall remain property of ANYoung Photography and may be used for advertising, marketing, display or any other purpose thought proper by ANYoung Photography.
2. If the photographer, Ashley Young, cannot perform this agreement in whole or in part due to an emergency, casualty, injury, acts of God or nature or terror or other cause beyond the control of the parties due to further liability with respect to this agreement no liability will be held to ANYoung Photography. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in mail, or otherwise lost or damaged with fault on the part of the photographer. Client(s) agree that an entire wedding cannot be replicated, reenacted or repeated for the purpose of a re-shoot and limits ANYoung Photography liability to the amount paid under this contract.
3. In the event of an extenuating circumstance on ANYoung Photography’s part, ANYoung Photography will find and hire an alternative photographer or reimburse the full amount paid to the customer, including the retainer fee. ANYoung Photography will not be held liable for services not rendered. To receive a full refund, ANYoung Photography must be notified 120 days before the wedding day; if not, ANYoung Photography will get to keep everything that has been paid for up until that point. ANYoung Photography also has 120 days to refund the money upon receiving notification that the wedding was cancelled.
4. On signing of this agreement by both parties hereto, ANYoung Photography will reserve the time agreed upon and will not make another reservation for the specific time frame.
5. A retainer is needed to secure your date and time of wedding. The retainer is non-refundable in the event of cancellation or date change. The retainer covers the time spent coordinating pre wedding arrangements and securing a date which would otherwise be unavailable to other clients. The retainer will be applied towards the total amount billed. The remaining balance is due one week prior to the wedding date.
6. The amount agreed upon covers the photographer’s time, talent, proofing and editing. It also cannot be changed or altered by any means.
7. The contract is based on ANYoung Photography’s current pricing at the time of booking. The price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed. (Applies to all product orders and collections.)
8. It is understood that ANYoung Photography is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this contract. No other photographer is allowed to take photos at the wedding or engagement session unless express permission is given by ANYoung Photography.
9. ANYoung Photography will professionally edit all images in color & black and white for the final gallery.
10. The wedding images will be displayed in an online gallery within 1 week of your wedding day. If you wish to order prints then ordering should be completed in that time frame.
11. Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery of prints and 3-4 weeks for all custom products such as albums and canvases.
12. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of the USB after the online gallery has been posted.
13. Two plates of food must be provided at the reception for the photographer and assistant if requested.
14. An itinerary must be provided to the photographer before the wedding or a timeline should be discussed and created between the Client and ANYoung Photography.
16. IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COPYRIGHT: It is illegal to copy or reproduce the Clients photographs as someone else’s work, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.